Friday, June 24, 2011

My progress

Recently as u know I`ve been working on a
lolita decora costume. I started out with a plain light pink t-shirt
i`ve sewed on some fabric for the skirt and I have sewed on a bow
i made some cute patterns on the shirt but it kinda got messed up when i am finished I will
upload the picture here. I found out that the quality photos of my merchandise from my
phone were to big so i`m gonna edit the sizes. Not much happens in my town about anime and kawaii. I do really wish so but there`s one nice thing. At the Avalon Mall they have a couple of booths where they sell things. Once in a while there`s some all cute cartoons boothes there mostly of japanese cartoons i`ve got these happy love bunnies stickers from one on my phone case. I`m gonna take pics of it for u when I get the time. Sadly I`m not going to be blogging for a week cause I`m going camping cause it`s my summer vacation. By then definitely all be finshed the costume, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment